Meet Dr. Robinson
David Robinson, M.D.
Plastic Surgeon in Munster and Valparaiso, Indiana
Dr. David Robinson has been setting the standards for high quality plastic surgery since 2001. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. After receiving his medical degree from Rush Medical College (1993), he completed a general surgery residency at Michigan State University (1999) and a plastic surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin-Madison (2001).
His professional appointments include:
- President, Medical and Dental Staff, Community Hospital Munster Indiana 2015-Present
- Department of Surgery, Chairman, Community Hospital, Munster, IN, 2012 – Present
- Department of Surgery, Vice Chairman, Community Hospital, Munster, IN, 2006 – 2012
- Volunteer Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine – Northwest – January 2014 – Present
Schedule a Consultation
Questions? Ask Dr. Robinson
- Robinson is a public lecturer and a published author. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. His goal is to help each patient look and feel their very best using his skill and expertise.
- Robinson is actively involved in helping breast cancer patients through charitable organizations such as the Cancer Resource Centre. He also volunteered his services in Haiti after the island was devastated by a massive earthquake in 2010.
- In his free time, Dr. Robinson is a sports enthusiast and enjoys running. He has completed several half-marathons and also ran the Chicago Marathon in 2014. When time permits, Dr. Robinson and his wife enjoy traveling.