Do I Really Need Liposuction?How long have you been struggling to lose those extra pockets of fat around your hips and thighs, or achieve that sleek and sculpted waistline? If you are genetically predisposed to carrying extra fat in these areas, you may find it extremely difficult to lose the fat. Liposuction can reshape your body by eradicating the fat cells. If you do gain weight at some point after your procedure, the fat will be distributed elsewhere. Some of the reasons why our patients turn to this body contouring procedure include (*):
· Slim down the inner and outer thighs
· Lose a few inches around the waist
· Get rid of love handles
· Lose excess fat under the chin
· Sculpt the knees or ankles
· Lose fat in the upper armsPatients undergoing liposuction in Munster need to be at a healthy weight and must have realistic expectations about the outcome of surgery. Liposuction isn’t a ‘quick fix’solution —the body will need some time to heal and the treated areas will be swollen for some time after the initial recovery period is over. It can take up to a year to see full results, but most patients see a visible difference within six to eight weeks of surgery. Still, it can help you achieve more attractive proportions by creating a streamlined look. As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle after surgery, you will see noticeable results for weeks and months after your procedure. Dr. Robinson will share liposuction before and after photos during your consultation so that you have a fair idea of what to expect. For more information about liposuction in Munster, schedule a consultation with Dr. Robinson today!